APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE 2018 PROMOTORES DE SALUD (COMMUNITY HEALTH PROMOTERS) LEADERSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM!
THERE ARE SPACES LEFT.
- Application packets are made available to anyone interested in the program.
- Applicants are interviewed and evaluated on the level of dedicated interest in serving the health needs of their family and community, as well as the applicant’s availability to fully participate in the scope and schedule of the program.
- Each year twenty five to thirty applicants are selected at the end of the interview process to begin the Community Health Promoters training, or Promotor de Salud.
- For more information regarding applications please contact Health Director Norma Benitez at email@example.com, or (213) 748-7285 x 226.
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MADE OUR 2017 DANCING UNDER THE STARS FUNDRAISER A GREAT SUCCESS!
Thank You to our Generous Event Sponsors.
ORDER YOUR HOLIDAY GREETING CARDS FROM ESPERANZA! ORDER TODAY AND CARDS WILL ARRIVE AT YOUR DOOR BY NOVEMBER 15TH.
1 order includes a package of 5 green and 5 red cards for $15.
100% of the net proceeds supports the mission and services of Esperanza Community Housing.
To order, contact Ivy Panlilio at:
(213) 748-7285 ext.225 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to mail your payment, please make checks payable to: Esperanza Community Housing Corporation
Mail payment with note indicating holiday cards to:
Attn: Ivy Panlilio / Development Director
Esperanza Community Housing
3655 South Grand Ave. Suite 280
Los Angeles, CA 90007